Monday, June 20, 2011

June 20th, 2011

Breath, just breath. This is my new mantra.  I feel like I haven't breathed in years.  My heart still feels like it has been broken into a million pieces. I don't know which way to turn or what to do first.

But I can do this. I am a strong person. I am resilient. I have a good support system. Breath Denise, just breath. You have been in this dark place before and gotten through it. You came out on the other side and you were stronger and wiser.  OK, so you have back slidden (I don't think that's a word), so what. People do that all the time and they come back from it. I can too.

I am a phoenix, rising from the ashes of my life.  A life I don't want any part of any longer.  I am broken and I have nothing and nobody.  That's not true, my mother and sister have been awesome support for me. I have my daughters and grand daughters and in some place far away I have Joe.

I want to do this the right way.. I'm not sure where this journey is going to lead me, but I have to take it none the less.  I have to figure out what it is I want and get it for myself.  I have got to be strong.. I don't have any more choices. I cannot hide from my own life.. Enough is enough.

Tomorrow I begin to put the pieces back together.  Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment