Saturday, June 11, 2011

Leaving Tennessee Day 2 Part 2

There's probably going to be a lot of parts today... its a big day.

I'm going to see Joe in a few minutes.. He called a bit ago, I'm not sure why.

He wanted to tell me that he was going to a meeting at 3 in nashville... I don't know why he needs to tell me this.. It isn't my business. I didn't ask him why, I thought if I did, it might set him off.

The truth is that I believe that Joe really still wants to be with me. He is way to upset to not want to be with me. He is way to unwilling to see me.  I sent Joe a letter telling him I think he did the right thing.  Forgiving him if you will.  I just wanted him to know that I was ok with whats gone down.. I thought it would relieve him of guilt...

then I started to tell him that I was leaving him the number of chreokee mental health clinic in case he might want to make an appt... and he started telling me this wasn't an easy day for him either. I stopped him and asked him what I had said to set him off, and he admitted that he hadn't even heard what I said. I suspect that is true of both of us these last few years... 

I;m sure there will be more later, I don't know why, but I feel the need to document what is happening now...

In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength. (Isaiah 30:15)

No comments:

Post a Comment