Sunday, June 12, 2011

I Love Him, I Love Him Not!

It's a never ending cycle.  I love you, I love you not.  I want you, I want you not.  How do I stop from feeling this way?

I don't want our marriage the way it was, but I can't see me with someone else. I don't want to keep being hurt and I don't want to hurt him, but I can't see me lying in the arms of someone else.

What makes a marriage, love, respect, trust and communication.  We have love, I don't care how much he says he lost those feelings, he was just telling me last week how much he adores me, so I know that he just doesn't want to love me right now.  Trust, there is NO trust on either side.  Respect, I don't think he respects me, I can't honestly say that I respect him for the most part.  Communication, nada.  So what do we have.. Not enough to sustain a marriage.

Attitude, I have to change my attitude. I can't change the way that I feel, so I have to change the way that I think and the way I behave.  It's done! It doesn't matter how hard it is to let go, you just have to. Just breath. Just keep breathing and pretty soon you will wake up and be able to say, I am ready to let go. Darn, you let go a long time ago. So what's this all about. Is it really about wanting him?  Or about being rejected? Why would you want to go back to that place and risk being hurt all over again?

No comments:

Post a Comment