Friday, July 15, 2011

July 15th, 2011

Boy, it's been a while.
Where am I at?  I have gone to the hospital because I just could not stop crying. It was non stop for 3 days, I finally asked my sister to take me. I was so scared, I really thought that they were going to admit me. Even my mom and sister were scared.  What finally happened though is that the dr I saw realized that I wasn't going to hurt myself. She saw that I had a great support system and she gave me some anti-depressants. It has been almost 3 weeks and I feel like they are working.
I'm not bouncing off the walls happy, but I feel tons better. I'm not suffering from anxiety as much as I was, in fact, I haven't had an anxiety attack for the last two days.
All in all, I feel pretty good.  It has been a good few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment