Tuesday, July 26, 2011

July 26th, 2011 AM

Wow, I just went back and read all of my previous posts. What a trip that was. Talk about moving in fast forward.
Life is an uphill battle, but like Miley Cirus says, "It's the climb".

I have had some really low lows and now I feel like I am riding the crest of a wave. I feel renewed and regenerated. But I said this in my last blog. Joe and I have been praying together, which is such a blessing to me, I hope it is to him too. I was never able to do that before. I feel unsure in the way I pray. Especially compared to Joe, he prays so beautifully, it is so heart felt and sincere.

It is just so awesome to be talking to him again. To be his friend. I feel like he gets me like no one else does. He has seen me at my worst and I am happy for him to see me at my best (or at least talk to me at my best). I know he is scared and unsure. I know he wants to start trusting me again but he is so frightened that I will hurt him again. I don't blame him, I would feel the same exact way if our roles were reversed. It is easy to say I have changed, but until he sees it himself, he will never believe it.

have to go to therapy now, will probably blog more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment